1. Who can access the restricted areas?
Persons with the following employment / status are eligible to request access to restricted areas:
- Active St. Louis County Police law enforcement officer
- Active corrections officer, with the St. Louis County Department of Justice Services.
- Active St. Louis County Park Ranger.
- Active St. Louis County Police Dispatcher or civilian police employee.
- Retired Officer who is a current member of SLCPA / FOP
2. Who is not eligible for requesting access?
The following persons are not eligible to request restricted access. This includes, but is not limited to: * Public * Media
3. How do I request access to restricted areas?
If you meet the criteria in Section 1, complete the Registration Form
4. How will you know I am a verified law enforcement officer?
Once your request is received, your information will be matched to the SLCPA or SLCPD databases. You will then receive an e-mail indicating your membership has been approved.